Dear Tru Family:
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and we know that we are all looking forward to resuming our normal routines. Throughout our temporary office closure, our practice has been working to stay in touch with you to ensure a smooth transition back to practice.
The health and safety of our patients, team and community have always been and continue to be our #1 priority. We have been closely monitoring all of the most current recommendations of how to keep our patients safe when we return to our in-office visits. These measures take into account all of the latest recommendations from the “governing bodies” and take physical distancing into account in order to minimize the number of people in our office at any one time, as well as person-to-person contact.
With all this in mind, please note some of the changes you may see to your appointments:
- Unfortunately all patients have had their appointments cancelled over this time and you are all very important to us. You will be receiving an email/text with the date and time of your next appointment. These appointments will be based upon most urgent need and a first cancelled first-scheduled basis. **You do not need to contact us to book your next appointment**
- At this time our appointment availability is limited during our post-COVID rescheduling efforts. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Some of our appointments can remain VIRTUAL in an effort to reduce the number of patients in the office
Before Your Appointment
- You must review our Pre-Screening Questionnaire – Please Click Here and answer the questions. You will also be asked these same questions upon arrival for your appointment. Please note that if your answer is “yes” to any of the questions you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We have converted our tooth brushing station into a hand washing station, so please brush your teeth and use the washroom before you arrive at the office
At The Time of Your Appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask you the questions on our Screening Questionnaire and your temperature will be taken.
- If you have symptoms such as cough, fever or breathing problems, please reschedule.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to your appointment. That will allow the greeter ample time to complete the screening/check in process
- Please bring your own mask to your appointment. If you need one – please let us know!
- We would love to see your whole family! But at this time, we ask that only patients come into the office. Children may have a maximum of one healthy adult to accompany them.
- We have placed all of our chairs at least 6 feet apart and have purchased a number of Surgically Clean Air HEPA/UV filtration units to ensure that we have the safest environment for our patients and our team!
- We ask for your understanding while we will try to address all your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times
- Please be patient with us as we implement these new protocols to ensure our team, patients and community stay safe and healthy!
We thank you for all of your support during this time. Our practice would not exist without our amazing patients and their families. The safety of our patients, our team and our community is always our top priority. We maintain our commitment to you to deliver the highest quality of orthodontic care in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We really look forward to seeing you!!! It’s been too long!!!
See you soon,
Drs. Goldstein/Malek and the team at Tru North Orthodontics